Saturday, October 24, 2015

Sitting duck











Top: handmade; shirt itself from Walmart | Skirt: Talbots | Flats: Target

I only wear this top once every four years or so. I'd say I don't know why, but I know exactly why: it's too short. You guys, it's practically a crop top on me. I was a moron and found the perfect shirt for making my own version of the 2008 ModCloth shirt above, and then chucked it into the wash and it shrunk. Of course, I didn't notice until I had spent dozens of hours stitching on strips of sequins, and was like I DON'T CARE I'LL WEAR IT ANYWAY. And then I didn't. But I should just sew a strap of fabric on the bottom to make it longer, right? Red, white, something different? I don't know. But I do know that this shirt has survived at least 6 serious closet weedings, so maybe I need to take it a little more seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment