Thursday, January 22, 2015

Protein party











Cardigan: Target | Dress: Dorothy Perkins, via Dani at DIYFATSHION | Belt: Target | Tights: Target | Flats: Target

I recently started eating Greek yogurt. I have never been a big fan of yogurt--I don't know why but I've never liked it--but I've been trying to cut down on my cholesterol/sugar intake, and one of my coworkers suggested Greek yogurt. And OH EM GEE it's basically the taste of sour cream with the consistency of cream cheese. Both things that I love. And there's fruit on the side! Is there anything NOT to love? I mean, aside from when it's gone, which is utterly devastating. Do any of you guys eat Greek yogurt? What brand do you eat? I've been in on Fage and the Publix brand (hell yeah) but I've heard mixed reviews about Chobani. Give me your recs! I can quit when I want! Whatever!

No comments:

Post a Comment