Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Burn baby burn







Dress: Dorothy Perkins via DIYFATSHION | Belt: Target | Heels: Urban Outfitters

I close at my library on Wednesdays, which means I get to work at noon and leave at 9. It also means I take a crazy early dinner break (though at work we usually still refer to it as lunch). Today I was looking for something quick after I took my outfit photos, so I zipped over to the local noodle house for some wontons and white rice (my weakness). So I took a bite into my first wonton...and it burned. It burned so bad, you guys. I'm pretty sure I actually have a burn on the roof of my mouth because it tastes acidic and I can't really feel anything in my palate when my tongue touches the area.

But you know what? I'd rather have palate damage than tongue damage, which I had after the Banana Incident of 2014. And those wontons were delicious, so it was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment