Wednesday, March 26, 2014

SPACESHIP











Shirt: Eddie Bauer | Skirt: eShakti | Tights: Target | Boots: Off Broadway

I recently had the opportunity to see The LEGO Movie and Muppets Most Wanted, both of which are probably too amazing for their own good. The LEGO Movie is exactly as good as everyone has claimed it is (you don't get a 96% 97% rating on Rotten Tomatoes just for funsies), and Muppets Most Wanted is just as charming as I wanted and hoped it would be (77%, if you're wondering). Since I finished school, I don't have a lot of tolerance for really serious culture--even the Oscar nominated films I saw, The Wolf of Wall Street, Her, Nebraska and American Hustle, are the lighter fare of this year's group. Oh well. Someone has to watch the really stupid shit, right? Right??? (Hell yeah I'm right.)

No comments:

Post a Comment