Tuesday, May 21, 2013

In public







Pin: heirloom | Top: Anthropologie | Skirt: Talbots | Heels: Urban Outfitters | Nails: butter London Hampstead Heath

The aches and pains I alluded to in last night's SIA post turned into full blown food poisoning overnight. This is the second time in five months that I've had it, and if you haven't had it, take it from me: it's one of the most miserable experiences you could possibly have. The worst is behind me, though, and I am in recovery now.

I took these photos yesterday in probably one of the most public locations I've been to. You've seen this location before, but I was there yesterday when the clock struck five and a number of employees left the building. I was nervous at first, but each person who walked by politely asked if the camera was on a timer, and one lady even said "I don't want to photobomb you!" and they were on their way. I was probably the only person who made any sort of fuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment