Monday, April 22, 2013

Style Imitating Art: Pink Bow



It's time for Style Imitating Art! My favourite part of the week :) Pink Bow by Jeff Koons was this week's inspiration, and I heard from some of you that this one was tough because of the colours. Interesting! Take a look at how everyone fared.

First up is Jane of Flight Platform Living, whose pictures are crazy fun and kind of badass. Wind can be a good thing!



Next is Kezzie of KezzieAG. Her whole outfit is cute but I especially love the tiny bow belt!



Teddi wore pink and accessorized with gold! The belt is a great touch. (I guess I like belts today!)



Krista of This Mumma's Style is sharing the outfit she wore for the Vagina Monologues, which she co-directed! Epic.



Jen of Librarian for Life & Style says that she went subtle for this outfit, and it works so well! The tiny earrings she used as a brooch are such a nice touch.



Next is Juli of Fragments of My Clothing, who called this Koonsesque. I like it. Or is it Koonsian? Who cares, she looks great. Her clutch is adorable.



Rebekah of From the Mixed-Up Files... has the Skirt of the Week. That skirt is Gone with the Wind fabulous.



Pao of Project Minima is in the painting again! And she's wearing gold boots!



My cocreator, Salazar of 14 Shades of Grey, who says this one was tough, but I love that she chose to highlight the coral from the bow's reflection off the foil.



And me, of course. My full outfit post will be up...at some point. It's late, y'all, and I need a nap!



Thanks for participating, ladies! I know this one was hard but you all did an excellent job!

No comments:

Post a Comment