Thursday, March 28, 2013

Optimistic red-velvet walrus night











Top: J.Crew Factory | Skirt: JCPenney | Flats: Gap Outlet | Lips: NARS Heat Wave

I don't usually watch tv series in a normal manner. I marathon them, watch them in weird chunks at the 3am on a Saturday after SNL, pull up 15 minutes' worth on Hulu. Right now I'm blasting through every available episode on Hulu of Happy Endings, which is currently hanging very close to the chopping block. I've waxed poetic on Happy Endings before, which is absolutely amahzing, but in case you're just joining me here at Animated Cardigan--well, listen. My favourite show may be cancelled. I've gone through this before with Arrested Development, which broke my heart and which also met its fate after its third season, but Happy Endings has a chance. (AD never did, let's be honest.) So help me save Happy Endings. Watch it Friday nights at 8pm/7pm Central, since I'll be at curling (and wishing Happy Endings was projected onto the wall in the ice house). Your brain will thank you, and so will I.

No comments:

Post a Comment