Saturday, March 23, 2013

Just wear something











Necklace: Anthropologie | Dress: JCPenney | Belt: off a skirt from Kohl's | Tights: Target | Wedges: Target | Lips: NARS Schiap

This week has been tough. At home, at work. I've also been off, outfitwise--I haven't liked any of my outfits this week, even though I put effort into compiling them. Last night, when talking to my bff A., I told her that I needed a good outfit today. She told me to make it happen. So when I woke up this morning and stared at my closet, I knew I had to abandon my plan to save this dress for my birthday and wear it. Even then, I almost didn't photograph this outfit, because I didn't have time while the sun was out. For some reason I took the long way home, and the lights were still on at the little league fields...so I figured I had to. These aren't the best pictures, but they aren't the worst, either. But I'm back on the wagon, and that's what matters. & I'm glad I photographed this outfit, because now I know that I need a haircut like whoa.

Tomorrow I'm going to a film festival with one of my coworkers! I'm very excited. And already, I have no idea what to wear. Oh brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment