Monday, February 25, 2013

Style Imitating Art: Untitled



It's Style Imitating Art time again, folks! Sol Lewitt's untitled lithograph was this week's inspiration. This is one that I've been very excited to post, and there are some majorly awesome submissions. So let's roll!

First up is KezzieAG, whose skirt I love. And the belt, too!



Next is Jen of Librarian for Life and Style, who not only came up with an outfit cut also made a Polyvore full of inspiration! Fantastic stuff, Jen :)



Salazar of 14 Shades of Grey had "cold weather" (so it was like 50?) and had to replan her outfit, but I think she did pretty well for short notice! The skirt (dress!) is a solid match for the art.



Teddi. Hat. Adorable, omg.



I really like Jan's submission!



Ok. I love basically every piece of Noelle's (of Tilly's Notions) outfit, but those tights are amazeballs. Seriously.



Rebekah of From the Mixed-Up Files... has PEPLUM, you guys.



And then there's me. What's up.



Thanks for participating, ladies! Another wonderful batch of submissions. My post will be up in a bit, and next week Salazar will post her pick. Great work, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment