Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Entertained




this is my "will big haired wonders never cease?" face







Necklace: J.Crew Factory | Sweater: JCPenney | Belt: Target | Skirt: JCPenney | Tights: Target | Heels: Jeffrey Campbell

This outfit serves for those of you who loved the matchy-matchy of this outfit.

I had a very lovely weekend for two reasons. First, my professor emailed me Friday evening to say she was very impressed by my recent paper and I should seriously consider submitting my writing for publication somewhere. Haha, clearly she's never read this blog! But honestly, I was very honoured to receive that kind of comment from someone who actually has been published herself. Goodness.

More importantly, though, I spent much of the weekend beating my friends at various things--one at his own game, another at bowling, and the last at the Oscar ballot. Cheers to my male friends for willing (or unwilling, if it's bowling) to take a hit to make me happy. Also, thank you all for getting drunk during our encounters. It makes my life so much more entertaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment