Monday, January 28, 2013

Style Imitating Art: Young Corn



It is time for Style Imitating Art! Oh, I so missed doing this over the holidays. New year, same plan, more art! As a reminder, this week's inspiration was Young Corn by Grant Wood. I picked this piece because it looks a lot like the wineries my friend and I passed in California a few weeks ago.



First we have Jen of Librarian for Life Style, who used TWO pieces of inspiration to create her outfit! Now that's dedication.



Next is Rebekah of From the Mixed-Up Files, who is trying to decide whether to keep this sweater or not. Thoughts?



Noelle of Tilly's Notions always seems to look amazing, and this week is no exception. I love the spring green of her dress.





Pao of Project Minima is hanging out in the corn field. She's also rocking the Angelina leg!



My darling cocreator, Salazar of 14 Shades of Grey, whose gorgeous outfit ended up being almost an exact inverse of my own! Great minds, amirite???



And me, of course. My full outfit post will be up later. Great job, y'all! I think this is one of my recent favourites :)

No comments:

Post a Comment