Monday, December 17, 2012

Style Imitating Art: Roller Rat



STYLE IMITATING ART IS BACK. Clearly I'm jazzed about this! This week's inspiration was Roller Rat, by Banksy, which incorporates artwork by Damien Hirst. Let's see what everyone cooked up!



First is Pao of Project Minima, who went opposite of her usual interpretation and designed a top bearing the art! Very neat.



DANI? IS THAT YOU?! It is, it is! I adore Dani of DIYFATSHION pretty hardcore, y'all. And this outfit too. The tights! The belt! The sass!



Next is my awesome cocreator, Salazar of 14 Shades of Grey, whose outfit just made me happy to see in my inbox this morning.



Late entry! Rebekah of From the Mixed-Up Files... is here with quite possibly the most brilliant necklace I have ever seen.



And then there's me. I took a nonlinear approach and went for half painting, half art school. Oh, I don't know. Whatever. Full outfit post coming up next, and back to 30x30 tomorrow! Thanks for participating, ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment