Friday, December 14, 2012

10/30











Cardigan: Target | Top: JCPenney | Skirt: Target | Tights: Target | Flats: Gap Outlet

I look like I have no feet in most of these pictures. Despite the grass being crunchy and dead, it's still two inches tall. I don't know how that's possible, but it is. Anyhoo! As of this posting I'm probably on my way home from a midnight screening (why are they only ever called "screenings" if they happen at midnight?) for The Hobbit, because I got suckered into a "fair trade" with my friends L. and A.--they went with me to see The Master, and now I have to suffer through The Hobbit. The only thing that could make this better/worse is if they dressed up as dwarves. They're men, so they could do it. I really hope they don't though because in that case you'll find me hanging from the rafters with a 32 ounce root beer in one hand and half of a fake Gandalf beard in the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment