Sunday, August 26, 2012

1,403 miles later

Here are a bunch of pictures of my trip. Commentary as necessary.



We ate a a diner in West Baltimore. Where we stayed was sketch, but the diner was delicious.



We stopped in South Philly for cheese steaks at Pat's, caffeine, and a rousing two person game of Apples to Apples. The barista was a tiebreaking judge.



Where we stayed in Cape May. My aunt and uncle's house looks like it's straight outta Pinterest.



the best she crab soup ever. Also: this oyster cracker looks like a teddy bear.



Just two of the best people on the planet. No big deal.



Boats we looked at.



The boat we sailed on.



Me and E. after a delicious dinner.



I'M ON A BEACH



People always ask me how water ice can exist if it's water and ice at the same time. To which I say: shut the fuck up and eat the damn water ice.



N. and I went to the DC Arboretum. It was awesome.



There were random columns on top of a hill (from the original Capitol building)...



So N. took my picture. Makes sense.



Jersey fresh!



The Floral Dress Brigade arrives for a wedding.



Me as Mary from Downton Abbey.



Mr. Peanut minus a monocle and plus bangs.



Just being cheesy, that's all.

So that was my trip in a really random nutshell. Tomorrow is Style Imitating Art, so remember to send me your photos! The post will be up tomorrow night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment