Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Whitish out









Cardigan: J.Crew Outlet | Dress: Gap Outlet | Belt: off a skirt at Kohl's | Wedges: Target
Twenty-two of thirty

My outfits often have an anchor of a strong hue. Blue, dark green, bright red, black. They all show up often, mixed with both other strong hues and more subdued ones. I rarely wear pastels and it is even more unlikely that I'll wear white. (I don't even plan to have a white wedding dress--ivory, please and thank you.) But for some reason, I went for the white-on-white look, which was a trend a while back. Not sure if it still is, and I'm not sure if the cardigan counts as white since it has the pattern, but I tried it all out anyway, and I love it. This outfit is a stunner, and it would be on anyone, not just me. (Though hey, if the shoe fits.)

No comments:

Post a Comment