Monday, July 16, 2012

Style Imitating Art: Early Sunday Morning



It's Style Imitating Art time! Partyyyyyyyyyyyy. This week's pick was Early Sunday Morning by Edward Hopper.

First up is Rebekah of From the Mixed-Up Files. Does she not look super comfortable and cute?



Next up, Vivienne of Thrifted Shift, who incorporated the scenery into her SIA. I think it looks fantastic!



And then there's the always amazing Pao of Project Minima. There's an up close shot too. I adore how she puts herself in the artwork! So clever.





My awesome college roommate (!!!), Sarah of Squalor Holler, has decided to join us this week! She looks sharp, right? I love the blazer.



My always lovely co-creator, Salazar of 14 Shades of Grey, looks adorable, right? I so love the light blue/mustard combo. What a pair!



And...then there's me!





Necklace: antiques shop | Top: JCPenney | Skirt: J.Crew Outlet | Wedges: Payless



Thank you all for participating! Everyone looks so wonderful and did such a fantastic job. I always love seeing how the artwork is interpreted!

No comments:

Post a Comment