Thursday, June 21, 2012

Radio silence





Top: Kohl's | Shorts: Gap Outlet | Flats: Toms
Twelve of thirty

I know I've been kind of off the grid lately. My class is careening toward a rapid end, and I have homework to do!







Top: Loft Outlet | Skirt: Banana Republic Outlet | Wedges: Payless | Toes: China Glaze Starboard | Cat: Zoe
Thirteen of thirty

But since I mentioned elbows in my past post, I couldn't not share this story. When I lived in NJ, I went to Wawa all the time. It's the best. Anyway, one day I was at Wawa waiting for a sandwich. I was maybe 15 or 16 at the time? And this guy kept hovering around me while I ordered and paid. Finally, while I was waiting for my order, he said hello and asked me how I was. I, being ever the loquacious sort, said I was fine and went back to staring at my half-made sandwich. After awkwardly standing next to me for a moment, he finally came out with it: "I just have to say, you have really sexy elbows."

Thank god my sandwich was done.

No comments:

Post a Comment