Saturday, March 24, 2012

Pupped up kicks





Top: bought in Ohio | Pants: Target | Shoes: Nike Lunarfly+ 3

Have you ever seen The Princess Diaries? If so, then you probably know the part where Mia says she's more of a yoga doing, rockwall climbing, horseback riding kind of exerciser. And If you gleaned anything from the fact that I remember that, then you can probably guess that I too am a yoga doing, rockwall climbing, horseback riding kind of exerciser. (Throw curling in for good measure.) I've never been a fan of straight up cardio; running or walking for the sake of it has never really interested me, and I hate how solitary it is. It's like confinement to me. But I don't really like exercising with other people either, because I'm a fatty and I feel like I'm being judged. But I've started walking (2.5 miles today!) and any judgment I might receive on the trail today is negated by the fact that I have the perfect walking mate. Does she stop right in front of me and refuse to move sometimes? Well, yeah. But she doesn't care how much I weigh, and she doesn't tell me to speed it up, but she's always willing to keep going. She's perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment