Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Marzen











Necklace: gift | Cardigan: Anthropologie | Dress: J.Crew | Wedges: Target | Lips: Maybelline ColorSensational Make Me Pink

I'm not above admitting that I edited the close up of my face to remove evidence of one of the worst breakouts I've had since college. Even with makeup it's impossible to disguise it and I'm not ashamed of the fact that I don't want to show it off to the world.
More importantly, today I consumed (am consuming) my last bottle of Sam Adams Octoberfest, which I purchased in November. This is far and away my favourite beer--though I have only started drinking beer recently--and I stocked up before it went away for the rest of the year. I've decided that leaving it in its post-date state is not fair to this bottle, nor to me, so I am drinking it. Not as good as it is from the tap but doesn't taste like it's starting to turn yet! That's success.

No comments:

Post a Comment