Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Successful endeavours



Cardigan: Gap
Dress: Loft
Tights: We Love Colors
Boots: Target
Lips: Maybelline ColorSensational Totally Toffee



One of my very first pins on Pinterest (which is in severe neglect right now because I'm busy being a teacher's pet) was this pin, which I always wanted to recreate but I didn't have the dress for it. Or so I thought! I don't have a navy dress but I do have this one, which fit the bill perfectly. Success!



In other news, I finished writing my first grad school paper. To celebrate I made a big purchase--in 8 to 12 business days, I will be the official owner of a dSLR! How exciting. I finally bit the bullet, especially after finding a new Canon T3 on sale for 24% off. And how can anyone resist 24% off? So prepare yourselves for some slightly better quality photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment