Thursday, February 2, 2012

Much to discuss



Bobby pins: Forever 21
Top: Anthropologie
Skirt: JCPenney
Flats: Urban Outfitters
Lips: L'Oreal Colour Riche Volcanic
Fingers: butter London Trout Pout



After all the positive response I received on yesterday's post, particularly about my lipstick, I decided to take the advice/ideas some of you gave me and start a little mini-challenge (if I can even call it that) to wear all my lipsticks, and coordinate my outfits to them in some way. It'll be good self-portrait/headshot photography practice/I can work on my smizing! I'm calling it "liplocked" in my tags & I'll include the brand/name of each lipstick with my posts. Sooooo I guess we'll see how this goes.



This post is going to be all over the place. First of all, remember how I watch a lot of tv? One of my favourite new shows of the fall is Person of Interest (haha I typed "Person of Internet" first) but I have a bone to pick with this show--listen, if you're going to do an assassination episode, don't do a shot-for-shot remake of The Manchurian Candidate. You just can't improve on perfection.



Second, can we talk about Bruno Mars? His music's pretty swell and he's pretty adorable, but his last name could be so much better. It's not his real name anyway, so I came up with some ideas. Let's think about it. Bruno Mercury. Bruno Saturn. Bruno Pluto. BRUNO PLUTO, YOU GUYS. It's perfect. I should be hired as his brand manager/best friend.



Finally, in case you're wondering: yes. I did see my shadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment