Sunday, February 12, 2012

It's like looking through HD glasses



Coat: Old Navy
Scarf: handmade
Cardigan: Target
Top: Target
Belt: Walmart
Jeans: Old Navy
Boots: Target
Lips: just Chap Stick today!



So here are my first pictures with my new camera! Oh. My. Gosh. The first big difference is going to be focusing--which I think will be easier? if I decide to buy a 50mm lens--and it's currently taking a little longer than usual for me to take suitable outfit photos, especially close ups. I imagine that will come with time though. But I'm just so happy; the quality is amazing, and uploading photos today was so painless--no major cropping, just a little alteration for colour. I don't know what I'll do when Picnik makes its exit from Flickr. I guess I'll have to learn to use Seashore in earnest, because I'm too cheap for Photoshop.



So on with it, right? This outfit was inspired by this pin. Pretty obvious recreation, huh? I needed something quick today because apparently shaving legs is now a 40 minute endeavour and I didn't have much time to get dressed before work! Womp womp. It only takes 10 minutes in the summer! Probably because I do it nearly daily then. On the bright side, I love how this looks so I might do it again in a different variation. The rust instead of red keeps it from looking too elementary school colour wheel.



This is a big week at Animated Cardigan--tomorrow is the first Style Imitating Art post (Salazar looks amazing and I have a lot to live up to!) and Tuesday is Valentine's Day & EBEW pink+ red day, which means Wednesday is ALL CANDY 75% OFF DAY and WIW pink day. Friday is curling day for me, which means Thursday...well, Thursday needs a hug, I think. But it'll be fun! So I'll see you guys tomorrow for the first ever Style Imitating Art post!

No comments:

Post a Comment