Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Root beer



Gold necklace: antiques shop
Bow necklace: Anthropologie
Sweater: JCPenney
Dress as skirt: Anthropologie
Boots: Target



A looooooong time ago, I was a daily reader of the comics in the newspaper. My dad still does it but I'm too lazy now. Anyway, I read them all, whether I loved them or not, thought they were funny or not. There's one comic called Zits, which is about a teenager, his parents, his girlfriend, his best friend, and his best friend's girlfriend. It's not very good (I bet it's hilarious if you're the parent of a teenager though), but one day Zits made a whooooole lot of sense.



The teenager is staring into his girlfriend's eyes, and he says "your eyes are so beautiful, like...chocolate". Then he tries again. "Like...Oreos." One more time. "Like...root beer. Ugh, now I'm hungry." And he leaves. And the girlfriend says "blue eyes get all the romance." And it's totally true, right? Root beer? That's the best you can do? I personally love root beer (just bought ten bottles of Barq's today...it's that good) but please do not compare my eye colour or sweater colour to something I drink. Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment