Thursday, January 12, 2012

The difference between January and July



Dress: JCPenney/Christmas gift
Belt: Target
Tights: We Love Colors
Wedges: Shoe Carnival



Overall, the summer vs. winter argument has a clear leader, and that's winter. Sweaters, the Super Bowl, snow, tights, caramel hot chocolate, past date Octoberfest, bonspiel season. Oh, and Christmas/Hanukkah and all the fun that comes with that. And by fun I mean food.



But one thing that summer really succeeds in doing is avoiding depressing movies. I horseback ride, and people know that, so hello! I do not want to see War Horse so stop asking me about it! I am going to see The Muppets tomorrow and I'm going to cry through that, so what makes the world think that I can handle a movie like War Horse? I start crying every time the trailer comes on. So no, no War Horse. And listen--I am That One Librarian You Know who did not read The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (I tried but got 50 pages in and decided I'd rather read a book I didn't have to force myself to open) and will not be going to see the movie. Sorry, gang. I'll wait with semi-baited breath for Six Fast Six Furious with everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment