Sunday, December 11, 2011

Post is lacking in graffiti



Cardigan: Target
Dress: eShakti
Boots: Target



I'm back! Yaaaaaaay! To clarify about my extremely long week, it seems that since receiving my acceptance letter from grad school, my life has been insane! I was in Asheville on Tuesday, Columbia on Wednesday, Charlotte and Chapel Hill on Friday, and a whirlwind tour of northern Virginia and Richmond on Saturday and Sunday. On top of that a big work program on Thursday and a department meeting on Monday have kept me from a) being well rested and b) actually doing anything regarding matriculation at said grad school. Eep! The outfit above is actually from the big work program, which went very well so yay.



Necklace: handmade
Top: Target
Jeans: American Eagle
Boots: Target
Face: sour

Here's what I wore today (thanks S. & E. for the phone shots!). This is a riding in the car/eating brunch/really tired so I'm wearing flared jeans tucked into my boots kind of outfit. And this mug says "South Carolina" on it and has a bunch of the iconic things of SC inside the letters. My senior year roommate bought it for me what must be at least three years ago, and she gave it to one of our other friends to give me, because my roommate now lives in Utah. We finally got together this weekend and our mutual friend remembered to bring it! Totally cool, right? And by cool I mean silly and silly is right up my alley, but you already knew that. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment