Monday, November 28, 2011

Paging overt Americans



Shirt: Old Navy
Dress: Loft
Wedges: Shoe Carnival



Part of my goal with this year's shopping diet is to pull out some of the lesser worn pieces in my closet, and this dress is definitely one of them. I bought it last April for a pair of weddings, and it hasn't been worn since. Until today! Hiyo! I've been wanting to wear this dress to work; I was worried I was going to look like some crazy patriot in this outfit but it doesn't look overtly American. I mean, I love America, don't get me wrong. But it's like wearing green and red any other time than Christmas. It can get weird. Fortunately I think the kind of cornflowery shade of this dress offsets the USAUSAUSA chants I'm hearing in the background.



There's one more day for everyone to email me (animatedcardigan@gmail) your graphic tee outfits! I'm getting so excited seeing the pictures I'm receiving. Everyone so far has looked amazing! Rachel will be posting a few inspiring looks tomorrow, and if you need even more ideas, there's always my graphic tee pin board. Or I can bat around ideas with you if you want. Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled graphic tees yearning to be worn free!

No comments:

Post a Comment