Monday, October 24, 2011

Total control



Scarf: Target
Cardigan: parts unknown
Top: Target
Cords: LL Bean, skinnied by me
Wedges: Shoe Carnival



I tweeted earlier today about how much I really liked my hairstyle today. I mean, I didn't do much, just clipped back the bangs (my stylist calls them that even though they're down to my chin but I'm not denying her that) and put it in a bun, but I love the way the bangs are falling across my forehead a little bit. I look like I have it all under control. If only everyone knew I recently received a speeding ticket, I'm freaking out about grad school, and still have fines on my library card that I really do have it all under control.



Speaking of control, can we talk about these PANTS? Audrey wore her red pants today and I mentally got the memo because I felt the need to wear some hot pink. I skinnied these cords myself because the bootleg on them was kind of womp womp, and I love how they look now. I used this tutorial, which was crazy easy; I just used upholstery thread instead of all-purpose thread because corduroy is so thick. And voila, I finally got on board with the coloured pants/skinnies trend, even though I still can't find that credit card bill I'm perfect otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment