Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tell your tights to shut up



Necklace: JCPenney
Top: Target
Skirt: JCPenney
Tights: Target
Booties: Enzo Angiolini



There's this awesome lady named Rachel and she runs this awesome blog called Distinct.Style.Innovation (I'm constantly flabbergasted by the amazing things she thrifts), which has this awesome feature called Wear*It Wednesday. It's basically a weekly Everybody Everywear and it's really neat because every week there's something totally different and most of the time I don't even have the stuff but this week is the plain white tee and I totally have that! (Yeah, that was a really long sentence.)



So here you go, my awesome/plain outfit with a white tee shirt. Epic, right? I thought about wearing a boatload of accessories and really jazzing it up but then I thought nah, let the tights speak for themselves. Because they do have a lot to say, don't they? Chatty little things, those tights. I was walking into work today and I thought I heard a man whistle at me, but then I realised it was just my tights. It's a good thing I didn't have to kick them out of work for causing a disturbance!

No comments:

Post a Comment