Monday, October 17, 2011

I just came to say



Scarf: Gap
Top: Anthro
Jeans: Walmart
Boots: Target



I'm back! I was not planning on doing an outfit post today, but I was traveling through the eastern outskirts of Cardiganland and couldn't resist the temptation of sunset + orchard. Come on.



This was my driving-for-eight-hours-can't-stop-won't-stop outfit. The most essential parts of this kind of outfit are comfortable pants (duh) and a ridiculous topknot, because wearing my hair down for long periods in the car makes me hot and pulling it back makes it impossible to use the headrest. So into the bun it went, and then every time I came out of the car I hit it on the edge of the roof. I'm not used to an additional two inches of height! Coincidentally this is how I wear my hair when I curl, and my teammates started say that when I put up my hair I was putting on my game face. It wasn't too intimidating since we were handily beaten in all our games, but who cares! It was awesome. I'll have a recap/photo post tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment