Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Battle of the brawn



Hat: mom's
Cardigan: Target
Dress: Anthropologie
Belt: Target
Boots: Target
Fingers: butter London All Hail the Queen



Let me get real with you guys for a minute. I totally stole this outfit from Anjali. Like, pulled it up on my iPhone this morning and all. The only differences are a lack of accessories and boots instead of heels. I seem to be incapable of wearing this dress without a cardigan and a belt, so maybe I need to work on that. But maybe not, because I like how it looks.



On Monday I received a phone call from a number I didn't know. I answered the phone, and I was finally able to check something off my bucket list--I was called to be part of a political survey! FINALLY. And today I read an article that claimed the GOP debate last night was a Boston-Austin brawl. I thought that, thus far, has been the funniest part of this entire presidential race. Oh, and what Michele Bachmann wore last night. Love Boat, here we come.

No comments:

Post a Comment