Thursday, September 15, 2011

Whoop, hair it is



Top: JCPenney
Skirt: JCPenney
Wedges: Target



I've been curious lately to see what's happened to my hair when I wake up every morning. It's been rather unpredictable lately--not that I do anything with my hair to make it predictable; one of my favourite things about my hair is that no matter how I wake up in the morning, when I walk out the door my hair looks however it wants and that's awesome.



Today it was entirely untrainable and huge, so I rolled with it. I just put a bit of hair stray on the top so it didn't move too much. Other days it's nearly straight and flat and generally when that happens all I can do is put it in a bun. It doesn't look that great without volume, I don't think. The spectrum of variety is weird but on the bright side it's like Christmas every morning. Except without gifts. And plus dandruff. So really it's not like Christmas at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment