Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I'll teach him the electric slide



Top: Gap
Skirt: JCPenney
Sandals: Pink Studio



I'm back in the swing of things. Part of why I spent so much time away from the blog is because I was really, really busy doing very, very little and couldn't be bothered to put on real pants. I guess I shouldn't tell you all that but there it is. You can now consider us "homies".



My nephew baby L. was at work today--he's six months old! Good grief--and he was sitting on the floor with his grandma (my coworker) and when I walked in he saw me and his eyes lit up & his face broke into a big mouthy smile. I don't expect him to remember me, even though I saw him on Monday, but everyone at work thought it was So Precious. Especially since I am known for not liking children. But it's baby L.! How can I not? I can't wait to teach him Latin and riding. And curling. Oh, and football. Ok and math.

No comments:

Post a Comment