Thursday, July 21, 2011

I'll trade you



Top: Target
Necklace as bracelet: JCPenney
Belt: Target
Dress as skirt: Anthro
Pumps: Nine West



I guess we can count this as 31 of 30! Suze of Miss Vinyl Ahoy recently developed the Paper Doll Project, which involves two bloggers teaming up and dressing each other for a day. And today is that day! I was matched up with Kelsey of Snappy Casual, who is basically an all star in the personal style blogging world--and why wouldn't she be? Girl has style.



& she was so on the dot with this outfit--I received a boatload of compliments at work from patrons and coworkers alike, varying from "you look very summery today!" to "your outfit is so citrusy!" and ending with the slightly less amazing "you're dressed like ketchup and mustard". I took that last one as a compliment no matter how it was intended because hello, I look sharp. So thanks Kelsey for being an awesome partner and coming up with an equally awesome outfit!

Want to see how I styled Kelsey? Check her out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment