Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Novem



Cardigan: parts unknown
Button down: JCPenney
Necklace: Anthropologie
Pants: Target
Socks: Walmart?
Flats: Target



The weather people are calling for snow tonight. There is even a snow shovel shortage here in Cardiganland, which is ridiculous, since it's only supposed to be an inch, but understandable considering I live in the South. How am I supposed to handle snow with my 30 for 30? We might find out tomorrow, I guess. Watch what happens!



Today, coworker F. accused me of cheating on 30 for 30! She even scrolled through my blog to check and make sure everything I wore today was really part of my 30 pieces. I told her to call back on day 20 because I'll probably be ready to cheat by then. Probably not tomorrow, though--unless the weather goes haywire. See you then!

2 comments:

  1. Cardiganland, hehe. JESS I WANT TO BORROW THAT LOCATION. What awesome doors! Also are those blue socks or part of your shoes? Either way, fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg Monkeyface! You're one of my blogging heroes! I love this spot but I've had to gather courage since it's right on a fairly busy road in my area and I don't like when people see me taking pictures of myself :( Those are in fact blue socks! Black socks are so last year.

    ReplyDelete