Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Duo et viginti



Cardigan: Target
Top: TJMaxx
Skirt: American Apparel
Flats: Target



There's those darn knees again! How horrifying. I considered even dumping the cardigan today because it was Real Warm, Y'all and I didn't need it. But at work I did so I guess wise choice? Also I pretty much closed my eyes and pulled stuff out my closet and hoped it looked okay together. The first time I tried that I ended up with this skirt and a cat so I tried to make sure the second effort stuck.



Coworker F. has kindly been policing my outfits and checking my blog biweekly at least to make sure I'm staying in my 30. She doesn't have faith in me! I have to admit though that having someone keeping an eye on me makes it a lot harder to even think about cheating. It actually makes me almost defiant. Because of you, F., I'm going to extend my 30 for 30 to 30 for 60 WHOA. All that root beer I had at dinner has gone to my head.

See y'all tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Definite love! I had never worn this skirt until 30 for 30 and it has a place in my heart now.

    ReplyDelete