Monday, January 31, 2011

It's official: my 30 for 30 pieces

Here we go, a day late and a dollar short:


Target | Target | parts unknown


Kohl's | JCPenney | American Eagle


JCPenney | JCPenney


Anthropologie | Target | JCPenney


TJ Maxx | Anthropologie


JCPenney


Boden


American Apparel | JCPenney | JCPenney | JCPenney


JCPenney | Target | JCPenney | Target | Target


American Eagle | Walmart


Banana Republic | Target | Target | Target

Clearly I love Target and JCPenney! I'm still waffling about the inclusion of those silver wedges--they have some dings and dents and one heel is starting to come a little loose so I'm not sure how long they'll last. I think if they break I can use an emergency swap, right? I am no longer using those metallic wedges. Now using ANOTHER pair of shoes from Target.

Not included in my list:

5 belts
2 pairs of glasses
25 necklaces
2 Rings
14 scarves
18 pairs of tights (yeah I have a problem)
5 pairs of knee socks
5 headbands
Innumerable supportive friends and family

Stay tuned for tonight's fairwell to my closet outfit post as well as a picture of my closet!

2 comments:

  1. How was picking put the items? I'm also participating (for the 1st time) and I found it hard to choose. I guess it is part of the process. Looking forward on seeing your remixes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't have a hard time reaching 30 but I had a really hard time finding the right combination of items. Even last night I was waffling about shoes (which I ended up swapping) and taking out a pair of pants for another skirt, but it's too late now! This is my first time doing 30 for 30 too--we'll power through together. I can't wait to see yours too!

    ReplyDelete