Sunday, January 2, 2011

First step to everywhere



Necklace: gift from parents in Chattanooga
Shirt: Target
Jeans: Walmart
Flats: Target via eBay

Today I had passport photos taken. I didn't really contemplate what to wear for the photos (especially since the photo is mainly a headshot) but this necklace did sneak its way into my picture.



Mostly today's outfit was for errands and running around town, so it's not too fancy. Fortunate, because my neighbour's dog came to visit and he was covered in mud!



Luckily he's very friendly and well trained so it wasn't too much of a problem, but he did rub against me at one point and left some red mud on my jeans.

That's it for today! This week I plan to incorporate a lot of my Christmas clothing into my outfits, and I'm really looking forward to the results. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment