Monday, January 24, 2011

Bittersweet



Necklace: wapa on Etsy
Top: Anthropologie
Dress: Anthropologie
Tights: Target
Wedges: Show Carnival

I'm currently brainstorming for my 30 for 30. I think sitting down and actually pulling stuff out of my closet nad picking what I want is going to be more effort than I currently believe it will be, but I'll do it.



Originally I was going to slug a cardigan over this dress, but I couldn't make myself do it. Instead I grabbed this tee I bought from Anthro on supersale, which is just different enough from the orange of the dress to make it all work.



Work today was pretty awesome. I'm lucky enough to share duties running the book discussion group, and I selected tonight's book, the amazing and venerable Middlesex. The discussion was fantastic, which really pleases me. If you haven't read it, I highly recommend it--the writing is very intricate but beautifully sculpted, and HBO is planning a drama series based on it.



What are you reading right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment