Thursday, January 13, 2011

Back in the swing



Cardigan: Target
Top: Anthropologie
Skirt: Boden
Tights: Target
Heels: Anthropologie

After an unexpected three day vacation trapped in my house (thanks Snowstorm 2011!), work has reopened. I wore my barn boots to drive and walk because the roads were still icy in places, but fortunately no slides off the road to report.



These heels were one of my very first purchases from Anthropologie, which is comparable for me to Tania's weak spot for J.Crew. I don't buy a whole lot of stuff from Anthro because of their prices & sizes, but these shoes were a relative steal and I love how they look. They were very uncomfortable until I learned what shoe inserts were, and now my feet are happy!



Please ignore my Harsh Face. The sun was blinding! I wanted to show the neckline of this top, which is pretty much the best part of the shirt. There is sparkly embroidery, which is an instant winner in my book.



I'mnotcoldI'mnotcoldI'mnotcold

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely skirt!

    Brooke
    http://prettypennymae.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brooke! It's super comfortable too :)

    ReplyDelete