Monday, December 13, 2010

Hay fever

My parents are gone for the week, so I'm running the show here!



Hat: American Eagle
Vest: Target
Shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: Walmart
Boots: Tractor Supply
Hay: coastal

I took these pictures on Saturday, before it was freezing cold. The wind and cold that came from Canada are pretty horrifying and painful, and I'm now wearing a LOT more when I go out to handle the horses.

I've always avoided vests. For a long time I thought they made me look fat and stupid and kind of lumpy, since they add so much bulk. But I got this one a couple weeks ago and I like it a lot! It's warm and comfortable and I don't think it actually adds a lot of weight.



I wear the same hat to the barn every time I have to wear a hat. I got this hat two years ago, and the first time I wore it to feed the horses, they wouldn't come near me because they weren't used to my hat. Now that they're used to it, I can't change my hat! It's a pretty goofy looking hat but it's fleece lined and keeps my head warm. There's nothing like an ugly hat when you're in the barn!

No comments:

Post a Comment